Churen Himal Expedition[addthis tool="addthis_inline_share_toolbox_14vu"]
Churen Himal Expedition
Ranging in the mount Dhaulagiri among the 7th series of the highest mountains Mt. Churen is one of them situated. The three pinnacles are called Churen west of 7371m, central of 7375m, and north in central which is recommended to be the major one. The route doest\not differ at to get here as there are usual buses from Katmandu to Pokhara, Baglung and Beni. Taking porters from Beni we reach the same camp in 5 days via Gurung and other mixed tribal villages on the way. When reaching Burjung Kharka after a steep walk following the way of Darsing Kharka to establish the tents for spending the night over. We reach the base camp after following 4 hours walk of the river side of Kape Khola.
Basing the base camp at 4800m high, climbing to the Churen himal high camps are easy to visible Mt. Dhaulagiri situated in the east whereas the Purna Himal is in the west. The south west ridge is the best route to climb the mountain with favorable season during September to October and later in spring March to May.
- DAY 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- DAY 02-03 : Document apply for Churen Himal Expedition
- DAY 04 : DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU TO BENI
- DAY 05 : Trek Beni to Darbang
- DAY 06 : Trek Darbang to Mattim
- DAY 07 : Trek Mattim to Lamsang
- DAY 08 : Trek Lamsang to Gurgoan
- DAY 09 : Trek Gurjagoan to Darsinge Khark
- DAY 10 : Trek Darsinge Khark to Burjunga Khark
- DAY 11 : Trek Burjunga Khark to Churen Himal Base Camp
- DAY 12-29 : CLIMBING PERIOD CHUREN HIMAL (7371M)
- DAY 30 : Trek Churen Himal BC to Burjunga Khark
- DAY 31 : Trek Burjunga Khark to Gurjagoan
- DAY 32 : Trek Gurjagoan to Lulang village
- DAY 33 : Trek Lulang to Takum
- DAY 34 : Trek Takum to Darbang
- DAY 35 : Trek Darbang to Beni
- DAY 36 : DRIVE FROM BENI TO KATHMANDU
- DAY 37 : Rest Day at Kathmandu
- DAY 38 : Expedition ends, farewell and departure
EXPEDITION COST INCLUDES
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers
- 5 nights hotel (3 star) in Kathmandu, bb plan
- Churen expedition permit, Annapurna Conservation fee and necessary permit fee.
- 35 kg weight per climber is allowed for expedition
- Necessary porters or mules for carrying equipment & loads
- Twin sharing accommodation in available lodge/teahouse while trekking
- 3 times meals per day, teas & coffees in trekking & base camp days
- Common climbing equipment like necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc
- 1 tent per climber of North face or similar for Base Camp
- Dining, Kitchen, Store tent, mattress and all camping facilities needed in BC
- Experienced and professional staff at BC : Base camp manager, cook, kitchen boy
- Government liaisons officer
- Equipment allowance, wages, life, medical & life, medical & rescue insurance for all Nepali members.
- Emergency oxygen, mask & regulator at ABC (Use and pay)
- Immediate Rescue co-ordination (covered by client travel insurance)
- Generator or solar panel for charging & lighting in Base camp
- Satellite phone on pay call basis (1 min : $3)
- Welcome Dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
- Our service charge
EXPEDITION COST EXCLUDES
- International flight ticket, taxes and visas (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa).
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (allow US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day. )
- Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Excess baggage transport
- All expenses of personal nature like bar bills, laundry, telephone etc.
- Insurance for travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for SAT phone, filming camera, communications – equipment (if brought)
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff
- All not mentioned in cost include part