Gokyo Chola Pass Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Group size: 2+
- Best Season: spring
The Gokyo Cho-La Pass trekking enterprise is a standout amongst the most picked trekking adventure of Everest region. The primary component of this trekking enterprise is visit to Namche bazar, Lukla, Tengboche, Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri and Gokyo Lake finishing at high Pass of Cho-La. The Gokyo Cho-La Pass trekking experience ends at Everest base camp and kalapathar at the height of 5545meters above sea level getting the closest perspectives of Mount Everest along with other Himalayas of Everest district. The tourists will traverse through Sherpa settlements, antique Buddhist religious communities, rhododendron and magnolia timberlands enveloped by high Himalayas of Mount Everest, Mount Amadablam, Mount Lhotse, Mount Nuptse, Mount Baruntse and different Himalayas of Everest district. The tourists are boarded at Sherpa town of Namche Bazar and where they have a close-by look into the way of life of Himalayan people.
The Gokyo Cho-La Pass trekking enterprise can also be considered as Everest circuit trekking where voyagers goes around all tourist destination of Everest region along with Gokyo Ri, Cho-La Pass and appreciate the interesting perspectives of most noteworthy Himalayas of the world. The trekking adventure begins as the tourist lands on Lukla airport and finally get boarded at Namche bazar for resting. The tourists traverses through traditional settlements of Everest region like Tenboche, Sangboche, Dingboche, Khumjung village and move towards hill of Gokyo-Ri to witness the Himalayas from its top followed by Gokyo Lake and the encompassing region. The travelers then go towards to the Cho La Pass endeavoring the high elevation icy region and traversing through one of the high pass of the world. In the end of the trip the travelers return to namche bazar for resting and boarding. The travelers return to Kathmandu by taking air flight from Lukla airport.
Day 01 – Arrival and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu/welcome dinner
- Day 02 – Leisure day
- Day 03 – Flight to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2640m)
- Day 04 – Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
- Day 05 – Acclimatization day/exploring around Namche Bazar
- Day 06 – Trek to Phortse Tanga (3600m)
- Day 07 – Trek to Machhermo (4410m)
- Day 08 – Trek to Gokyo (4750m)
- Day 09 – Exploring around Gokyo, trek to Gokyo Ri (5360m), back to
- Day 10 – Trek to Thangna (4765m)
- Day 11 – Trek to to Dzongla (4840m) via Cho La Pass (5420m)
- Day 12 – Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
- Day 13 – Trek to Gorak Shep (5190m), side trip to Everest Base Camp (5365m)
- Day 14 – Ascent of Kala Patthar (5545m) and trek to Lobuche (4930m)
- Day 15 – Trek to Tengboche (3870m)
- Day 16 – Trek to Khumjung (3780m)
- Day 17 – Trek to Phakding (2640m)
- Day 18 – Trek to Lukla (2800m)
- Day 19 – Fly to Kathmandu /Hotel Day 20 –Leisure day in Kathmandu/good bye dinner
- Day 21 – Transport to airport, flight back home
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.