Lower Dolpo Trekking
- Trip Grade: grade
The Lower Dolpo trekking adventure a dive in to a whole new world of semi-desert region blended with forest, timberlands, farming lands and traditional Tibetan-Buddhist civilization. The main reason behind Dolpo being semi desert is that it lies on the Tibetan plateau, it lies the highest elevation where regular vegetation can’t survive, it lies near Himalayas, and most of all it is the Himalayas which is the fascinating thing of this region. Dolpo in real is the remote region of the globe which is untouched and unspoiled by modern day civilization since thousands years. The main feature of Dolpo is that this region is the settlement of lost kingdom of Tibet which was supposed to be destroyed some thousands of years ago. The today’s Tibet is the new improvised civilization of Buddhists, Chinese, and ethnic Tibetans who are still preserving their antique culture which makes them the real Tibetans. This was the time before Buddha was born and now today’s Tibet is key place of Buddhism due to its lost and destroyed civilization. The civilization that Tibet has lost is still found in Dolpo, Mustang, Manang and other high altitudes of Himalayan region who migrated from Tibet to Nepal in search for new home some thousands of year back. The old Tibet is still safe in Nepal due to the remoteness of the Himalayan region and Nepal’s policy to prohibit outsiders to enter in Nepal. Dolpo is now a living museum because it is still in its ancient condition and still unspoiled by modern day civilization. The Lower Dolpo region is resided in the downpour shadow behind the Dhaulagiri Himalayas. There are still many areas in the Himalayas and behind Himalayas which are still unexplored, untouched and remote from mankind due to its remoteness and lost visibility from the world. The Dolpo region is the same region which has lost visibility from the modern world and the civilization living here are known as Bon-Po ethnic race which is established thousands of year back before the birth of Buddha. It is the civilization older and ancient than Buddha and they are living in there since thousands of years. Today these civilization are called Bon-Po Ethnicity with mixed Tibetan Buddhist civilization as people are migrated from Tibet in search of new home and place to live.
The Lower Dolpo trekking adventure begins from taking air flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and finally landing on Jhupal Village. The jhupal village is the starting point of walking adventure to lower dolpo passing through the village called Dunai and finally landing on ancient Trans-Himalaya Salt Exchange Travel Route which is the real travel adventure of dolpo dominated by caravans of yak, other Himalayan animals and porters. The travel adventure further passes through the traditional Bon Tibetan-Buddhist settlements of Tarakot Village and Tarap Valley. The travelers can move further to upper mustang to see Shey Phoksundo Lake, Chholing Monastery and Shey Gompa and finally return to Jupal Village to return home.
We have designed Lower Dolpo trekking travel adventure as a comfortable, affordable and standard package with all the facilities for the tourists under the category of “Visit Nepal 2018” which is more affordable and comfortable than regular travel packages. It will be a memorable holiday and travel experience for any travelers around the world.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.