Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Manaslu Circuit trekking is a one of kind trekking adventure in to the untouched and unspoiled regions of great Himalayan trails. The tourists enjoy trekking over fresh wild nature, traditional farming lands, beautiful nature, lush mountains, traditional villages and above all the closeby views of magnificent Manaslu Himalaya. The Manaslu Mountain is the eighth highest peak of the world with the proud height of 8168 meters. The travelers came in to the region of Budhi Gandaki River when they are trekking through trails of Manaslu Region which is full of beautiful nature scenery along with traditional and friendly locales. The Manaslu region has the mixed culture of Ethnic Hindu, Buddhists and Tibetan Buddhists dominated by mixed cultural customs and rituals in form of various tribes and community. The Manaslu Circuit is one of the new added trail on the great himalayan trails.
The Manaslu Circuit trekking is a dive in to a wild nature accompanied by unspoiled nature and beautiful mountain. Some of the famous places of Manaslu region are Samagaon which is the most populated traditional village along with Larkya La Pass from where the most clear and beautiful of Manaslu Himalaya are seen. The Larkya La Pass of 5100meters is the highest elevation that travelers will go during their trip. The trekking trail pass over the Syala village encompassed by pinewood forest and beautiful white Himalaya peaks. The Samagaon village lies on the foothills of Manaslu Mountain which is a mixed cultural village with temples, monasteries, monks, and gumbas. Going further from Samagaon the travelers reaches to another village named as Samdo which a traditional Bhotia settlement of mixed Hindu, Tibetan, and Buddhist culture and civilization. This village has the beautiful elevated landscapes views of Tibetan borders along with Budhi Gandaki Valley and Pang Phuchi village. The mountains seen from Larkya La Pass are Mount Cheo, Mount Himlung, Mount Kang Guru, Annapurna Massif, and Mount Manaslu. The travelers then move towards the meadowland of Bimtang from where they can have some bigger views of Mount Manaslu finally reaching Manaslu Base Camp. The returning trip from Manaslu base camp follows another route that traverses through Dudh khola crossing over Marshyandi River and travelling through Bhulbule, Tarukha ghat, Chepe khola, Daraudi Khola and finally landing at Gorkha district and Besisahar to take vehicle drive back to Pokhara or Kathmandu.
We have designed Manaslu Circuit Trekking adventure as a comfortable, affordable and standard package with all the facilities for the tourists under the category of “Visit Nepal 2020” which is more affordable and comfortable than regular travel packages. It will be a memorable holiday and travel experience for any travelers around the world.
MANASLU ROUND TREKKING ITINERARY:
4th October 2019 Aarughat
5th October Seti Khola
6th October Machhi Khola
7th October Jagat (Restricted Area)
8th October Deng (Restricted Area)
9th October Lho (Restricted Area)
10th October Samagaw (Restricted Area)
11th October Samdo (Restricted Area)
12th October Samdo (Restricted Area)
13th October Dharamsala (Restricted Area)
14th October Bhimtang (Restricted Area)
15th October Tilje
16th October Jagat
17th October Transfer to Kathmandu
18th October Free day at Kathmandu.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.