Three Pass Everest Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Group size: 2+
- Best Season: spring
The three pass Everest trekking a travel to highest region of the world that humans have ever reached usually known as borders of the world. The three pass Everest trekking is renowned as most adventurous trekking of the world going to last place of earth after that there are only heaps of snow and ice. The three high pass of Everest region is Renjo La Pass of 5360meters, Cho La pass of 5420meters, Kongma La pass of 5535meters above sea level. These high passes are the least visited regions of the world which need a tough physical and mental status for any enthusiast travelers. The high passes region are the most beautiful places of the Himalaya region dominated by nearest views of Himalayas and is the untouched, unspoiled and untamed regions of the world.
The trekkers with high ambition to reach the last place of the world takes this adventurous trekking endeavor. The trekkers take airplane to Lukla airport and take rest at Namche bazar. The trekkers first reach the Renjo La pass by following the trail that ends in the eastern side of Lungden village. The trekking trail to Renjo La is a fine trail assorted with beautiful views and culturally Tibetan settlements. The trekkers from Renjo La move towards western region to Cho La Pass crossing the Ngozumpa glacier. The Cho La Pass is a high pass residing in the Gokyo valley connecting the village of Dzongla and Thagnak. The Kongma La pass is the final destination found between Lobuche village and Chukhung village which is highest among three passes.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding
Day 03: Phakding – Namche
Day 04: Acclimatization Day
Day 05: Namche – Thame
Day 06: Thame – Lungdeng
Day 07: Lungdeng –Renjo-La Pass- Gokyo
Day 08: Visiting 5th Lake
Day 09: Gokyo – Gokyo RI – Dragnag
Day 10: Dragnag – Cho-La Pass- Zhonglha
Day 11: Zhonglha – Lobuche
Day 12: Lobuche – Ghorakshep
Day 13: Ghorakshep – Kalapather – Lobuche
Day 14: Lobuche – Kongma-La Pass- Dingboche
Day 15: Dingboche – Tengboche
Day 16: Tengboche – Jorsalle
Day 17: Jorsalle – Lukla
Day 18: Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure your home country.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.